L1® Compact system
L1® Compact system
In the box
- L1 Compact power stand
- Power stand/loudspeaker array slip cover
- L1 Compact loudspeaker array
- L1 Compact extensions
- Power stand cord
- Extensions carrying bag
- Bose® Spatial Dispersion™ loudspeaker technology delivers sound evenly across the stage and throughout the audience—even to the extreme sides
- Two ToneMatch® channels with fixed presets for a handheld microphone and an acoustic guitar
- Integrated bass speaker in power stand
- Two setup positions: collapsed for smaller spaces or extended for larger ones
- Ideal for musical performances, mobile DJs, classrooms, business presentations and other events
The L1 Compact portable line array system: Carry it in one trip. Set it up in one minute. Fill the room with Bose sound.
The L1 Compact system combines conventional PA and monitors into one sleek unit. Positioned behind or to the side of a performer, DJ or presenter, it delivers wide, even sound coverage throughout the stage area and audience—even off to the extreme sides. It's our smallest, lightest, easiest-to-set-up L1 system, weighing just 29 pounds.
Big sound. Small package.
Now you can have quality Bose sound for almost any gig, event or occasion. The L1 Compact system is small enough to fit in your trunk or back seat, and its innovative modular design makes setup easy and fast. You can arrange it in either a collapsed configuration for smaller spaces or a taller, extended configuration for larger ones. No extra gear to haul. No heavy speakers to hoist onto stands. No speaker cables.
A different loudspeaker
The L1 Compact system's slim loudspeaker distributes sound clearly and evenly throughout the room, thanks to Bose Spatial Dispersion technology. The speaker's unusual vertical shape makes it distinctly different from conventional PA speakers―and has a very positive effect on sound coverage. Even audience and band members off to the extreme sides hear the same clear, tonally balanced sound as those in front.
The L1 Compact loudspeaker array is smaller than those in L1 Model I and II systems, but it produces comparable horizontal sound coverage. L1 Model I and Model II loudspeakers project sound further with less dropoff of volume than the L1 Compact array.
With the L1 Compact system, you don't have to carry a separate amplifier, mixer or bass cabinet: They're already built in. The system's power stand includes an integrated bass speaker and amplifier, plus a built-in mixer providing a total of four inputs and two outputs.
Channel 1 is a microphone input with a customized ToneMatch preset for a handheld dynamic microphone. The preset automatically optimizes a handheld microphone's tone when used with the L1 Compact system. Channel 2 accepts up to three inputs at once, including a guitar, keyboard or other instrument, DJ mixer, MP3 player, laptop or projector. It features a customized ToneMatch preset to optimize the sound of an acoustic guitar.
The L1 Compact system: audio performance, simplified setup and one-trip portability. Only from Bose.
- Spatial Dispersion™ loudspeaker technology features six small drivers mounted at precise angles inside a slim, vertical enclosure. This proprietary Bose technology delivers nearly 180 degrees of horizontal sound coverage. Sound remains consistent even at extreme sides of the system.
- Integrated mixer in the power stand provides one microphone XLR input on channel 1; channel 2 has one instrument input, one RCA stereo input and one 1/8" stereo input. Both channels have two-stage clip lights, volume controls and a customized ToneMatch preset. Rear panel has one 1/4" balanced line output and one RCA stereo output.
- Integrated power amplifier in the power stand delivers clean, precise amplification for L1 Compact loudspeaker and bass enclosure.
- PA and monitors are combined into one lightweight, highly portable system. Proprietary Bose technology enables the system to be positioned directly behind or to the side of a performer, eliminating the need for separate PA speakers, stage monitors and mixers.
- Proprietary ToneMatch presets optimize the L1 Compact system for a dynamic handheld microphone (channel 1) or acoustic guitar (channel 2).
- Two unique setup positions, extended (78.5"H) and collapsed (16.5"H), let you tailor the system's sound coverage for the room or event. For larger audiences, use the included loudspeaker extensions to elevate the array. For smaller gatherings and meetings, leave the array in its slot on the power stand and place the system on a tabletop.
- Durable, lightweight, interlocking components make the system very easy to transport, set up and break down. The power stand weighs just 25 pounds, and the total system with loudspeaker and extensions weighs 29 pounds. No speaker cables, stands or bass modules required. The entire system can be set up in a minute or less.